"less developed countries"? you mean "more exploited countries"
Those meeting people dating-advice things always suggest joining a club, like I’m in elementary school and signing up for after-school activities. Are there clubs for adults besides AA and group therapy? No, I didn’t think so.
do you know why feminism has a horrible image?
i’ll let you in on a secret here, it’s because people hate women
i don’t understand why you are on anon if we are friends. we can totally discuss this privately and in terms established by our acquaintance. but if you want a response like this, then fine.
"entitled to our own opinions" only works when it comes to stuff like favorite foods. when it comes to pro-porn vs anti-porn, it is not opinion time. this is because one side supports the dehumanization, subordination, humiliation, and abuse of an entire class of people. that’s not an opinion, that is a disgusting viewpoint that must be eradicated.
porn is terrible, and so is the bdsm i have criticized. if you want resources as to why this is the essential truth, then here:
- porn in harmful    
- porn stars are abused     
- empowerment is for the privileged
- porn revolves around hurting and degrading women 
- porn has legalized harassment
- porn brainwashes us  
- porn is racist
- porn promotes rape culture
- and so much more 
- femdoms are still perpetuating misogyny (1) (2) (3)
- bdsm breeds harassment
- there’s a reason why women are almost always the sub
- it sexualizes violence (1)
- grooming is a factor that must be addressed
- ever heard of socialization? (1)
- it kills women
- it is sadistic and it scares women
- it appropriates consent (1) (2) (3)
- it enables rape culture (1) (2) (3) (4)
- it shits on rape victims (1) (2)
- its history is appalling
- the bdsm community is disgusting
if you were my friend, you would know that i am 100% for women. this means i am for their protection and liberation as a class. i do not tolerate misogynists, rape sympathizers, or active consumers of practices that harm women, aka porn, prostitution, and kink culture.
if you honestly believe that liking porn is okay, and that my criticisms are out of line because it’s a matter of opinion, we cannot be friends.